Hashtag Dialing Codes, LLC ("HashtagCodes") is a New Hampshire limited liability corporation. HashtagCodes are offered to mobile phone users on the condition that the users accept, without modification, the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of HashtagCodes constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. #SSDI is a HashtagCode that is dialed by pressing #7734 on cell phones. Any reference to HashtagCodes contained herein by definition include #SSDI.
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND HASHTAG DIALING CODES, LLC
There is no charge to call a HashtagCode from a mobile phone, but airtime, message and data rates may apply. Charges for the call will be billed by your wireless carrier to you and will appear as a charge on your wireless bill or will be deducted from your prepaid balance.
By calling a HashtagCode, you certify that you are the mobile account holder or have the mobile account holder's permission to do so. Users must be 18 years or older to use the HashtagCode service.
This service (i.e. the ability to use HashtagCodes) is generally available to all mobile phone users subscribing to wireless telecommunication services offered by AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless, but this service (i.e. the ability to use HashtagCodes) may not be available on all wireless carriers, wireless services, geographic locations, or handset models.
DISCLAIMERS AND DISCLOSURES
By dialing a HashtagCode you are contacting an independent business that will make its own determination whether to assist you. HashtagCodes is NOT a referral agency. Businesses that use HashtagCode phone numbers, do so as independent licensees. Businesses that use a HashtagCode phone number are NOT partners with other businesses that use the same or a different HashtagCode phone number. HashtagCodes are marketing and advertising tools for businesses.
For support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hashtagcodes, LLC reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which HashtagCodea are offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the service.
Please note that some of our hashtagcodes are provisioned with only two or three of the major wireless carriers. Please inquire for further details.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of HashtagCodes, you warrant to HashtagCodes, LLC that you will not use HashtagCodes for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use HashtagCodes in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair HashtagCodes or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of HashtagCodes. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through HashtagCodes, LLC.
USE OF TEXT MESSAGES
HashtagCodes may or may not send a text messages, also known as SMS, to users of the HashtagCodes service.
HashtagCodes reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in HashtagCodes, LLC's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personal identifying information about yourself or your children in any communication service. HashtagCodes, LLC does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any communication service and, therefore, HashtagCodes, LLC specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the communication services and any actions resulting from your participation in any communication service. We have entered into contracts with independent businesses and such persons are not authorized HashtagCodes, LLC spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of HashtagCodes, LLC.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH HASHTAGCODES, LLC MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. HASHTAGCODES, LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN HASHTAGCODES, LLC AT ANY TIME. MESSAGES RECEIVED VIA #LAW SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL OR MEDICAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
HashtagCodes, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to HashtagCodes and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. Use of HashtagCodes is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and HashtagCodes as a result of this agreement or use of HashtagCodes. HashtagCodes, LLC's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of HashtagCodes, LLC's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of HashtagCodes, LLC's or information provided to or gathered by HashtagCodes, LLC with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and HashtagCodes, LLC with respect to HashtagCodes, LLC and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and HashtagCodes with respect to HashtagCodes, LLC. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Presently HashtagCodes licensed by HashtagCodes, LLC work on one or more of the following wireless carriers: Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile. Some of our HashtagCodes work on only two or three of these wireless carriers. HashtagCodes are controlled by each individual wireless carrier. As such each wireless carrier may at any time in the future change the terms and conditions under which HashtagCodes can be used, or they may limit or eliminate their use. HashtagCodes, LLC shall be held harmless by its licensees and users should any wireless carrier limit or eliminate the use of HashtagCodes.
THIS PROVISION SHALL BE INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE INTO ALL LICENSES AND AGREEMENTS BETWEEN HASHTAGCODES, LLC AND ITS LICENSEES, HASHTAGCODES, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY LICENSEE FOR ANY LIMITATION OR ELIMINATION OF HASHTAGCODES. LICENSEES USE HASHTAGCODES AT THEIR OWN BUSINESS PERIL, AS THE WIRELESS CARRIERS HAVE ULTIMATE CONTROL OVER LIMITATIONS TO OR ELIMINATION OF THE USE OF HASHTAGCODES. HASHTAGCODES, LLC IS ONLY RESPONSIBLE TO LICENSE WHAT RIGHTS IT MAY HAVE TO USE HASHTAGCODES WITH EACH OF THE INDIVIDUAL WIRELESS CARRIERS. HASHTAGCODES, LLC ITS EMPLOYEES, STAFF, DIRECTORS, EXECUTIVES AND SHAREHOLDERS CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY BUSINESS LOSS CLAIMED BY A LICENSEE SHOULD THE WIRELESS CARRIERS IN ANYWAY MODIFY THE USE OF HASHTAGCODES, ALSO KNOWN AS ABBREVIATED DIALING CODES, ALSO KNOWN AS POUND CODES. NO DAMAGES SHALL BE OWED OR PAYABLE TO ANY LICENSEE OF A HASHTAGCODE BY THE PARTIES STATED IN THE PRECEDING SENTENCE. THE ONLY RECOURSE AVAILABLE TO LICENSEES IS TO TERMINATE THEIR LICENSE PURSUANT TO THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
WIRELESS CARRIERS MARKET SHARE OF THE CELL PHONES IN SERVICE IN THE UNITED STATES
Agreements to license Hashtagcodes from HashtagCodes, LLC are based upon the following understanding as to the market share of cell phone devices being used in the marketplace. If any party disagrees with the market shares set forth therein, they must do so in writing within thirty (30) days of the execution of any agreement to license a HashtagCode. Failing to do so shall result in the parties adopting this said breakdown of the market share. The parties agree that this market share may change from time to time, but it shall not change the obligations of the parties to the license agreement. All license fees remain due and payable regardless of any changes to the market share set forth herein.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All contents of HashtagCodes, LLC are copyrighted 2015 by HashtagCodes, LLC and/or its suppliers and partners. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
1. What we collect. HashtagCodes, LLC collects information from our customers at various points on our website (through on-line forms, cookies, log files and clear gifs), over the phone and via fax transmissions (conversations with customer service and faxed/mailed forms), and through the use of the Kall8 service (creation of call records). This information may include customers name, address, email, credit information, credit card/bank information, call records (call logs), voice and data transmissions, IP address, type of web browser used etc. The time period for which we keep information varies according to how we use the information. In some cases, there are legal and business requirements to keep data for a minimum period.
2. How we use the information. HashtagCodes, LLC uses the customer information to provide our service to the customer, to monitor and operate our network and website, to communicate with the customers and to bill and collect for the services. HashtagCodes, LLC will contact customers via email and/or telephone to provide information about enhancements or changes to customer’s services – customers cannot opt-out from receiving this type of correspondence as it is directly related to their account and services. HashtagCodes, LLC does not email special offerings from or about other entities. In addition to the disclosure described below, HashtagCodes, LLC may share certain customer information with affiliated third parties where those third parties treat such information consistent with this Policy and where such use is for the provision of a component of the HashtagCodes service (such as billing & collection.)
3. Content of HashtagCodes, LLC transmissions. HashtagCodes, LLC acts as a passive conduit for the distribution and receipt of your voice and data transmissions and does not monitor, edit, or disclose the contents of a customer’s communications unless required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on HashtagCodes, LLC; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of HashtagCodes, LLC; or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of its customers or the public.
4. When we will disclose customer information (exceptions to privacy). We may disclose customer information if and when we believe it is necessary to comply with any law, regulation, court order, subpoena, or to investigate or attempt to prevent any misuse of our services or to enforce our legal rights, rules of our website, or to protect our business, property or operations. For example, we may disclose customer information to law enforcement, other government agencies (such as the FCC and FTC) or third parties in response to criminal or civil subpoenas. In the event HashtagCodes, LLC participates in a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of its assets, customer information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
5. Junk Faxes, Abuse. HashtagCodes, LLC may also use customer information to investigate and help prevent potentially unlawful activity or activity that threatens the network or otherwise violates the customer agreement for that service. While HashtagCodes, LLC cannot be responsible for the content, dialing or transmission patterns, or abuse of service of and by its customers or those sending transmissions to its customers, it is our intention to use legally available means to prevent use of the services for any illegal purpose, including but not limited to distribution and receipt of unsolicited commercial faxes ("junk faxes") and harassing phone calls.